THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, September 28, 2009

Tired~~

For how long i didnt update my blog..
For how long i didnt on9 and chat with my friends..
For how long.........
Huh~~~
Finally...finish my trial exam..
TOUGH+TIRED+TENSION
aka 3T
Wakaka..
With a tired body..
Without a soul...
Feeling dead...
How can i live in such sucking life??!!!
ISH!!!
I hate this...
Still have 6 more weeks..
STPM is coming..
Still dont have confident..
Haiz..
4flat??!!
I know it's not easy but im trying..
Trying to do my best..
Last chance for me to prove that im not a useless people!!!
Well....
For people who look down at me..
Try to change your mind..
Im not such useless as you think that im..
YOU ARE WRONG!!!
I will prove that...
No matter how tired..
How tough..
Or even how tension..
I will do my best..
YOU BETTER WATCH OUT!!!
Wakaka... XD

No comments:

Post a Comment