THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Dont judge me from the way I treat YOU!!

well..
im really angry with all these..
if you really not satisfied with the way i treat you..
then you straight away come and talk to me..
im not a people that simply can let you scold or comment..
IM NOT!!!
and dont even message to my friend..
im COOL!!
yes..
thats right..
im a cool people..
as you dont even come to talk to me..
then just keep your mouth shut..
i wouldnt simply go and talk to you..
and i have my own right not to tell you anything about me..
and please dont force me to do anything that i dont like to do..
once you force me..
i will feel antipathy to you..
thats me..
and dont say that i only treat you cool..
i treat other people just in the same way!!!
not only you!!!
so..
please dont judge me..
from the way i treat you..
if people dont come to talk with me..
i seldom will talk with them..
thats me..
SMALL MOUTH!!!
just being myself...

1 comment: