THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

TENSION make me CRY..

STUDY STUDY STUDY~~~
beside study..
i dont think i have other things to do..
as STPM is nearer and nearer..
ARGH!!!
FORCE myself to study..
im lost..
im moody..
im tension..
i really dont know what to do..
FEELING DEAD!!!

while i was doing my makroekonomi..
i didnt know how to answer the question..
TENSION TENSION and TENSION!!!
god!!!
i need to solve it..
i must solve it!!!
IT IS A MUST!!!
i told myself..
i keep thinking how to solve it..
but i FAILED!!!
USELESS!!!
by the time..
my tears dropped..
started to cry~~~~
dont know why..
why i cried??
*sigh*

since i couldnt solve it..
i took out my hand phone..
started snap photo..
YA!!!
i love the most..
snap and snap and snap...
lastly..
i felt better..
and continued my makroekonomi..

thanks a lot to kah meii because gave me a hand while i really lost..
hehe..
taught me how to solve the problem..
thanks again..

*here are some of the photos i took...^^









No comments:

Post a Comment