THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, November 7, 2009

*SEI* in MUET~~

well..
today i have my MUET exam at my school..
this is the second time for me to take this exam..
*paiseh*
because not satisfied with my previous result..
[i just got a BAND3 in the previous exam]
it is not the result i want..
i target at least must get a BAND4!!!

actually..
i didnt prepare for it..
dont ask me why..
just because im LAZY!!!
no other reason...
XD
the day before i exam..
i on9 till about 1am..
and chatting with FIONA and my lovely MUI..
miss you a lot...
as we really long time didnt see each other..
*sob sob*
when we can meet each other??!!
>.<*

the exam started with the reading comprehension..
the duration to answer that paper is 1 hour and 30 minutes..
on the half way i answering the questions..
i started to feel sleepy..
[because sleep too late.. XD]
i finished answering the questions in about 1 hour..
YEAH!!
still got another 30 minutes..
so i just took a nap..
feel so GOOD!!
hehe~~~
after the paper ended..
i was beat by that stupid YOGURT!!
not necessary to beat me what..
i just slept in the exam..
and didnt do anything wrong..
=.=""
I HATE YOU!!!
XD

for the coming paper..
writing and listening..
i even dont have 1 minute to rest..
especially in the listening paper..
huh~~~~
must pay all the attention in it..
if not sure cant answer the question..

seriously..
the exam for this time is EASIER than previous want..
really NOT FAIR!!!
compare to this exam..
the previous exam was SUPER DUPER HARD!!!
but hopefully..
can get a better BAND in this time..

*p/s:-
CONGRATES to FIONA WONG because being grandma for the SECOND TIME..
you are getting older adi..
XD

for my mui..
as a lot of incidents happened in UTAR..
you must take good care of yourself ya..^^

2 comments:

  1. lol u really wrote a "*SEI* in MUET exam"... haha
    thanks :) me gramma u must gimme angpao~

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha..
    sure i will write as i said so..
    hmm..
    y i must give u angpao leh??!
    bt nt u give me??!!
    XD

    ReplyDelete