THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, November 16, 2009

EXTREMELY DEPRESSED..

DEPRESSED DEPRESSED DEPRESSED
stop it!!!
please...
dont force me anymore..
i havent finish my exam..
please..
PLEASE...
dont force me..
i already face a lot of stress..
i NEED time to settle it..

you all always decided for me..
WHY you all like to do like this??
do you all think about my feeling??
how i feel??
do you all know??
SUFFER SUFFER and SUFFER!!
you all never think about me..
everything you all decided..
i MUST do it..
it is a MUST!!!
i HATE it!!!!!!!!!!!!!
do you know??
i really HATE!!!!

going to England??
should i go??
just follow what you all planned for me??
can i make my own decision??
to stay here??
i really dont wanna go so far..
far away from home..
far away from YOU..
i miss YOU..
i do miss YOU..
miss YOU badly~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment