THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

stress??

going to exam soon..
but i havent well-prepared for it..
dont know what to do..
GOD!!!
help me please~~~
*sob sob*

i really stress..
too much incidents happened this few weeks and made me depress..
besides that..
im going to be mad with all these problem..
how to settle it??
it takes time..
and i really feel helpless..
i cant even sleep at night..
and cant even eat every single meal..
aikzzz..
who can help me???

a lot of friends have advice me..
tam me...
*touching*
thanks a lot all my dear dear friends..
wakaka..
even though i still not in good condition..
especially when im alone..

i tried to concentrate on my study..
but i cant..
i keep thinking of my own problems..
it drives me mad!!!!
argh~~~
how can i let off all of these troubles..
it's hard!!!
stress..
make me stress..........
@.@

No comments:

Post a Comment