THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, October 30, 2009

complicated...

sometimes
i really dont understand what im thinking about..
when im thinking about LOVE stuff
i freaking moody..
i try to do my best..
but i will never be the best..
i never know what you all need..
YA!!
thats right..
i never understand..
NEVER NEVER NEVER..
im such a idiot that NEVER understand what they need..
FAILURE..

i keep asking myself..
what im doing right now??
is all those things right??
or
im doing the wrong things??
COMPLICATED..
i lost myself..
i cant find my way...
i lost..
TOTALLY LOST!!!
i need to find a way out..
GOD~~
help me..
please give me a hand..

i cant let myself lost..
i still have other things that havent be done..
i should forget all the things..
i have try hard but i failed..
its not easy to be forgotten..
i know that..
everything is just keep in my mind..
im tired..
and im suffering from those stress n tiredness..
when can i let off all the things??



this is the song which i think can express my feeling..
*sigh*
just pretend to be happy~~~
nobody will know about the sadness inside my heart..

No comments:

Post a Comment