THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, October 31, 2009

going slimmer and slimmer??

i admitted that i was quite chubby..
last time..
but recently..
everyone is saying me that im getting slimmer n slimmer..
SWEAT =.=
is that true??
LOL..
i dont think so..
anyway..
maybe they didnt see me for so long..
so they think i become slimmer and slimmer..
and become GOOD-LOOKING..
this is the main point for me..
[just kidding]
wakaka XD

i wanna clarify about this..
im NOT purposely cut down my weight..
YA..NOT PURPOSELY!!!
but how come my weight will lose??
dont ask me..
i also dont know whats going on...
but Fiona said that..
YOU always didnt eat..
thats why YOU will lose weight..
[YOU=ME]
she REPEATED many times..
wakaka..
hmm~~~
i just didnt eat my meal when im moody or dont have appetite..
hehe XP


*p/s:
recently..
i can eat well and sleep well..
my mood is getting better since you all always by my side..

2 comments:

  1. yala.. true ma. always din eat, that's why will lose weight.. always moody n no appetite, so always din eat la.. =.=
    but my classmates say i thin dy wo, since i came in Horley.. got ma?? :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. wakakak..
    ya lar ya lar..
    LOL..
    bt nw i gt eat wat..
    =.=
    hmm~~~
    u thin adi ar??
    den gud lar..
    i cant say anythg wor..
    coz i dunnoe u wen u came to horley..
    wakaka XD

    ReplyDelete