THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, January 3, 2010

NEW YEAR NEW BEGIN..

now only update my blog..
it is 3rd of January, 2010..
think of a lot of things to write..
but when i come here and wanna write out it..
all idea gone..
whats wrong with me??!!
is it because of too long time dint read or study??!!
LOL..
no comment..
=.=""

well..
just talk about Christmas..
most of them ask me..
where you go for Countdown..
NO..
i dint go anywhere..
and i just stay at home..
XD
about the New Year..
the same place i Countdown..
my home again..
dont feell weird about it..
i use to do that..
COUNTDOWN AT HOME..

for a new year, 2010..
a new begin for me..
leave the school..
and have my new life..
is it a new life??!!
or still the ordinary life just like usual..
never have changes..

No comments:

Post a Comment