THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Speechless..

what im going to write here?
no idea..
just wanna crap here..
what mood am i having right now..
i cant even describe it..
complicated!!

i miss you i miss you..
i miss you badly..
hope can hug you right now..
hug you tightly..
but you are not around..
it is only a dream..
i can only hug you in my dream..
wake up from dream..
and i still alone..

thought having my freedom after those tough time..
but NO..
NO such thing..
having a regular schedule everyday..
wake up => work => rest => work => sleep
godness..
any entertain for me?!!
should i plan something for myself that could make me feel free and happy?
without parents' control..
ARGH!!!
dont like to have parental control..
i just wanna be myself!!!!

just hope that i can relax myself..
dont stress dont stress..
that will only make me down..
but
can i??!!
*confuse*

No comments:

Post a Comment